Thursday, April 01, 2010

The H3 subject question

Have been researching this case study as it is the key to passing this H3 subject -Different Aspect of Human Personalities. I was glad I am finally able to come out with a conclusion. You might find that the two options given are totally different unlike those MCQ questions you did for your H1 subject. There isn't any trick to this case study.

The two options I mentioned earlier on was:

A - caesium + water --> The resultant is the key to this option

B - Red lobster

A

Cello cello. Bringing hope and happiness from the start but turning everything into disappointment in the end. What a "AO MIAO" western instruments it is. You were created to bring music into life but yet you created a havoc. An instrument with such long historical past and with such great pride and honour. Never did I realize that you can cause a person to forsake you at the beginning but decides to pull you to her side again. You helped me see through a person. Bringing a conclusion to this missing puzzle. BUT you made me dislike this person even deeper. Shouldnt you try lessening my hatred with your sweet music?

B

Busy, busy and busy. Such nice words. This word never fails to bring a stop to everything. That's nothing muh to talk about this option. Things were different 3 years ago and everything changed now. Key point is insufficient time, busy, busy and busy.

Readers, you people must be finding it confusing or for those who understand, you must be thinking that it's an irony.

I'm done with my H3 subject!!!!!!!! Finally!!! This marks an end to everything. I'm glad. Wad a fruitful day.

No comments: